May have some shelf-wear due to normal use. All pages are intact. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: What will you risk to change the world?
The acclaimed RPG of modern occult intrigue returns in a stunning new hardcover edition. Completely reorganized, largely rewritten, and jam-packed with new art, the second edition of Unknown Armies isn't just better. It kicks metaphysical ass!
We've remixed the book based on the level of campaign you want to play: Street, Global, or Cosmic. At street level, you're outsiders to the secret world of magick, ordinary people entering a land of mystery and peril. At global level, you're mojo-wielding cabalists in the occult underground, pursuing your arcane agendas and plotting against your rivals. At cosmic level, you're in tune with the cosmos itself, fighting to shape the next incarnation of reality. Background material is divided up as well, so new players in a street-level campaign only read what the
GM wants them to know.
But the beats don't stop there:
Much more information for new players, to get them into the mindset of the game and help them make better characters and stronger campaigns.
* New character-creation options, including Trigger Events, Paradigm Skills, and power levels scaled to match the level of campaign you're playing.
* Numerous rules tweaks, including a new initiative system, Fuzzy Logic skill checks, player-directed combat modifiers, amped-up martial arts rules, a new experience system, and more, all dedicated to upgrading UA's innovative percentile system into a lean and precise tool for fast play and player empowerment.
* More magick for non-adepts: Authentic Thaumaturgy, new rituals and artifacts, and revised versions of Proxy Magick and Tilts allow the freewheeling use of symbolic, sympathetic magick by anyone with the will to make it happen.
* Twelve schools of magick (up from seven in UA1) for obsessed adepts, including revised versions of published schools (Bibliomancy, Personamancy, and Urbanomancy) and two new schools (Videomancy and Narcotic Alchemy).
* Fourteen avatars (up from eight in UA1) for archetypalists, including revised versions of published avatars (The Messenger, The Mother, The Mystic Hermaphrodite, and the True King) and two new avatars (The MVP and The Warrior).
* More resources for the GM, including specific guidance on combat, wounds, skill checks, campaign building, and other critical issues.
* New cover art and design, new interior art and design, and a hardcover binding to keep this game in line.
Title: Unknown Armies (2nd Edition)
Book Condition: Good
Book Description Atlas Games. Hardcover. Book Condition: Fair. 1589780132 We guarantee all of our items - customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please allow 4 - 14 business days for Standard shipping, within the US. Bookseller Inventory # POTM-1589780132
Book Description Atlas Games 2002-07, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: good. 2nd. 1589780132. Bookseller Inventory # 556668
Book Description Atlas Games, 2002. Book Condition: Used. This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_usedgood_1589780132
Book Description Atlas Games, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: Used: Good. We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! j. Bookseller Inventory # 1589780132D
Book Description Atlas Games, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: Very Good. Looks unused. 7/1/2002. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000100250
Book Description Atlas Games. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1589780132 New. Looks like an interesting title, learn more! We provide domestic tracking upon request. We provide personalized customer service and want you to have a great experience purchasing from us. 100% satisfaction guaranteed and thank you for your consideration. Bookseller Inventory # S-1589780132
Book Description Atlas Games, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 2nd. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1589780132
Book Description Atlas Games, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: Used: Very Good. Bookseller Inventory # SONG1589780132
Book Description Atlas Games, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: Very Good. Bookseller Inventory # P021589780132
Book Description Atlas Games, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P111589780132