Very Good copy, cover and pages show some wear from reading and storage. Binding may have light creases. Lots of life left in these pages. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: With its headquarters located in the heart of the city, V!VA Travel Guides lives and breathes Quito ? literally. V!VA?s city-savvy staff offers tons of insider tips and insight that no other guidebook can match.
Inside you'll find everything you need for a memorable trip whether your journey lasts a couple of days or a couple of years.
With VIVA Travel Guides Quito you can:
* Explore the dozens of snow capped volcanoes, hot springs, indigenous villages and cloudforests surrounding the city.
* Hang your hat for an extended stay studying Spanish, volunteering or working―get the lowdown on living in Quito.
* Savor the local cuisine in Quito's many world class restaurants, or track down cheap, good eats. Then dance salsa till dawn.
* Travel on a budget while living like a king ? Ecuador is still cheap, if you know where to go.
* Stay safe with the most up-to-date guide available, continuously updated by the VIVA community on the http://www.vivatravelguides.com website.
Title: VIVA Travel Guide Quito, Ecuador (Viva ...
Publisher: Viva Publishing
Book Condition: VERY GOOD
Book Description Book Condition: good. 318 Gramm. Bookseller Inventory # M00982558538-G
Book Description Book Condition: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Bookseller Inventory # 97809825585390000000
Book Description Viva Publishing, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0982558538
Book Description Viva Pub Network, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 266 pages. 8.40x5.50x0.60 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0982558538
Book Description Viva Publishing, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0982558538
Book Description Viva Publishing, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110982558538