A book with obvious wear. May have some damage to the cover or binding but integrity is still intact. There might be writing in the margins, possibly underlining and highlighting of text, but no missing pages or anything that would compromise the legibility or understanding of the text. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: You want to be happy in your relationships, but it’s not always what you imagined. The rules of dating have changed, and like many other single women, you may not know what to do. Lots of women fly by the seat of their pants, get bad advice from friends, and waste valuable time with unavailable men. Well, it’s time to leave all that behind. This book is your new best friend. J.J. Smith’s Why I Love Men: The Joys of Dating gives you proven relationship knowledge you can easily grasp and use right away. Your dating experiences will dramatically improve – and the advice in these pages will help you get the love you really want. This is not one of those dating books with tired ideas about how to “get” a man. Instead, it’s smartly designed to help you celebrate who you are and build a wonderful life that attracts the best men for you. The greatest part – her ideas really work! You will discover... 5 truths about men that you really need to know How to assess your Relationship Market Value Dating secrets that will increase the quantity and quality of the men you date How to do a beauty transformation (it can be life-changing!) How to steer clear of unavailable men and attract the man who is right for you 10 secrets of attracting and keeping the man you choose The open relationship and whether it’s right for you The truth about sex. Do you want to just meet exciting men and have fun dating, or do you prefer to develop a long-term committed relationship? Either way, J.J. Smith will inspire you to make the most of your relationships with men and really HAVE FUN dating!
From the Publisher: Here's What You'll Learn in WHY I LOVE MEN: THE JOYS OF DATING: * How to become the woman every man desires... you might think you know what men truly want, but I'll give you a hint: IT ISN'T WHAT THEY'RE TELLING YOU! Learn specific strategies that help you become an exciting and highly desirable woman without sacrificing your integrity or morality
* Before you begin the dating process, it's absolutely crucial for you to UNDERSTAND YOUR PERSONAL RMV (Relationship Market Value) which helps you determine WHEN you are truly ready for a successful, happy relationship and how to attract the right man for you!
* There isn't a single man alive who can resist looking at an attractive, sexy woman. Even if you don't think you could ever be considered attractive or sexy, YOU'LL GET THE SURPRISE OF YOUR LIFE when you read, digest and start applying these celebrity make-over secrets you'll find in this book!
* TWELVE TECHNIQUES YOU CAN BEGIN USING TODAY to bring out the "sexy" in you and start gaining some attention as early as tomorrow night! (And most of these don't even require you leaving your house!)
* Some extremely important things you need to do and learn if you want to UNDERSTAND MEN BETTER. Doing these simple things will give you a much better idea of what men think about women. This gives you an uncanny ability to decipher what's going on inside his head when you're just getting to know him!
* SIX CHARACTERISTICS OF DIVAS you should begin modeling right away to become incredibly confident and ooze with insatiable sex appeal... you'll even learn how to become the center of attention wherever you go!
* Uncover which one of five potential roles you will play in any relationship... know what these roles are, and how, why and IF you should play them. If you don't CHOOSE WHICH ROLE YOU WILL PLAY FROM THE VERY BEGINNING of the relationship, he'll choose for you and will expect you to either play your role, or exit stage-left!
* Sometimes it can be hard to determine if a man is right for you. Or, maybe your intuition tells you he's no good for you, but you stay in the relationship and desperately try to make it work. In this book, you'll LEARN HOW TO IDENTIFY A MATE who is a perfect match for what you're looking for in a great guy!
* SECRETS OF THE *REVERSED* 80/20 RULE, and how following this golden rule for every man you meet could propel you into the most meaningful, enjoyable and fulfilling relationship of your life. Too often women totally get this wrong and end up letting what would otherwise be "the perfect guy" slip right through their fingers without realizing the damage they're doing!
* The dating game just isn't what it used to be--and the ways to meet and date men have undergone a drastic transformation. In the past, women typically met men in grocery stores, gyms, bars & lounges, exercise centers and car shows. These places can still be effective, but they have also gotten stale and withered from the times. In this book, you'll LEARN FIVE HOT, NEW WAYS TO MEET the kind of men you want--easier than ever before!
* One of the most important things to consider on a first date is the location... that's because the location affects the way you and your date are able to interact with each other. Learn four GREAT locations for getting to know the real him, and GET HIM COMMUNICATING OPENLY WITH YOU... and also learn four TERRIBLE places to go on a date that will only waste your (or his) time and money... and will mercilessly rob you of interacting with him at all!
* HOW TO COMMUNICATE ON A FIRST DATE -- even when everything else is going well up to the point of getting him interested to the point of asking you out on a first date, it can all be ruined as quickly as it began unless you follow these vital rules for communication... Know what to say and exactly how to say it to keep him absolutely enthralled with every word that comes out of your mouth!
* Have you ever met a guy and you thought you hit the jackpot, but then he never called you again? Chances are, it was your fault. Learn why IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO IDENTIFY AND FIX YOUR "FATAL FLAWS" that make you less attractive to men. They're called 'fatal' because typically these are THE deal breakers in any relationship!
* If you don't have one of these when you meet a man, you are doomed to quickly become clingy and desperate, and try to attach yourself to his life. LEARN WHAT YOU MUST NEVER DO, and why doing this could mean the "kiss of death" before your relationship even has the slightest chance for survival!
* Many single women jump in and out of relationships because THEY DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE. But there is a MAJOR difference between being "lonely" and "aloneness." Once you learn how to truthfully separate these from one another, you will never be lonely again. You'll have a life full of family, friends and amazing dating experiences!
* Before getting too serious with a guy, you need to be sure to ask him some innocent (but very revealing) questions to quickly get to bottom of who he is, what he does and how he lives his life. Learn eight of THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS YOU CAN EVER ASK A GUY to cleverly uncover any clues for major personality flaws or "red flags" that'll tell you right off the bat if he's the right guy for you!
* And much, much more...
Title: Why I Love Men: The Joys of Dating
Publisher: Adiva Publishing
Book Condition: Acceptable
Book Description Adiva Publishing, 2009. Book Condition: Good. Ships from Reno, NV. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP94209249
Book Description Adiva Publishing 2009-11-01, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: good. 0982301804. Bookseller Inventory # 650357
Book Description Adiva Publishing, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Bookseller Inventory # P020982301804
Book Description Adiva Publishing, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0982301804
Book Description Adiva Publishing, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: Like New. Almost new condition. Bookseller Inventory # P010982301804
Book Description Adiva Publishing, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110982301804
Book Description Adiva Publishing. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0982301804 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0666460