We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! j. Bookseller Inventory #
Laws governing the production, distribution, and sale of wine and beer have had a long and complicated history in the United States. This industry involves licensing for the beverages themselves, environmental standards, trademark and copyright law, employment law, and much more. In Wine and Beer Law, experienced lawyers examine these various areas of law in the context of the alcoholic beverage industry. Our experts discuss the system that's been in place since Prohibition ended, the recent changes and trends in that system, and how attorneys and their clients can best work within it. This book also covers mistakes to avoid when acquiring a winery or brewery, following the rules of the "three-tier system," and local regulations which are likely to spread across the country, as well as other areas of law affecting this industry. Whether you represent a winery or brewery, a distributor, or a restaurant or bar, the advice and perspectives in Wine and Beer Law will help you comprehend the state of alcoholic beverage law today.Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Clare Abel, Partner, Burch & Cracchiolo PA - "Staying in Compliance with the Wine, Beer, and Liquor Industry's Three-Tier System"
2. John G. Mackie, Managing Partner, Carle Mackie Power & Ross LLP - "Local Regulation of Wine and Beer Producers in California"
3. Lindsey A. Zahn, Attorney, Lehrman Beverage Law PLLC - "Navigating the Challenges of a Regulated Industry"
4. N. Davey Neal, Chair, Government Affairs Practice Group, Clark Quinn Moses Scott & Grahn LLP - "Current and Future Issues Facing Local Brewers and Vintners"
5. Robert Cattanach and Gabrielle Wirth, Partners, Dorsey and Whitney LLP - "Top Ten Pitfalls in Brewery and Winery Acquisitions"
6. James M. Seff and Carrie L. Bonnington, Partners, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP - "A General Introduction to Alcohol Beverage Laws and Regulations"
Title: Wine and Beer Law: Leading Lawyers on ...
Publisher: Thomson Reuters
Publication Date: 2016
Book Condition: Used: Good
Book Description Aspatore Books, 2016. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 100 pages. 8.50x5.50x0.50 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 0314294716
Book Description Thomson Reuters, 2016. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0314294716