We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! j. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: Finalizing a divorce can be both liberating and overwhelming --especially when it comes to money matters. Whether you've been single for 15 minutes or 15 years, it's likely you're facing lots of complex financial questions. Do you have the know-how you need to establish a secure financial future? In Think Financially, Not Emotionally® - A Woman's Guide To Financial Security After Divorce - The Basics: Creating A Solid Foundation, Jeff Landers uses straight talk and real-world examples to explain the essential financial issues divorced women like you need to understand. He covers a wide range of today's most relevant topics, including:
* The critical first steps you need to take post-divorce to establish long-term financial stability
* How to turn your goals and vision into a sustainable spending plan that ensures your long-term financial security
* The pros and cons of keeping your marital home and how to determine if selling makes better financial sense
* What you need to know about reverse mortgages and why this unique tool might be a wise choice for you
* Smart ways to use retirement and investment accounts and other sources of income to add to your cash-flow and extend your financial longevity
* Which assets are most favorable and what strategies are best for managing (and ultimately paying off) liabilities
* How to identify and protect your intellectual property, i.e., virtually any work or invention that is the result of your creativity
* ...And much more!
The financial decisions you make immediately following your divorce will directly impact the rest of your life, for better or worse, and without thoughtful planning, there is the possibility of outliving your money. Act now to avoid that unsettling scenario. Let Think Financially, Not Emotionally® - A Woman's Guide To Financial Security After Divorce - The Basics: Creating A Solid Foundation help you establish a secure financial future for you and your children.
About the Author:
Jeffrey A. Landers, CDFA™ is the creator of the Think Financially, Not Emotionally® brand which encompasses books, seminars, workshops, online content (articles, eLearning courses, webinars, etc.), and other products and services to inform women and their advisors about the financial impacts of divorce and help them stay focused on money issues throughout the process -before, during, and after.
Jeff writes "Divorce Dollars and Sense," a weekly blog for Forbes.com about the financial aspects of divorce for women, and he contributes articles regularly to The Huffington Post, DailyWorth, More.com, Lawyers.com, and many other online outlets.
Jeff has also been extensively interviewed about the financial aspects of divorce for women by CBS and FOX Television News and such prestigious publications as The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones, The Miami Herald, Smart Money, Consumer Reports, and The Christian Science Monitor.
Jeff earned his BA degree in psychology from Columbia University and studied law at Pace University School of Law before becoming a divorce financial advisor.
Title: A Woman's Guide To Financial Security After ...
Publisher: Sourced Media Books
Publication Date: 2015
Book Condition: Used: Good
Book Description Sourced Media Books. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk1937458938
Book Description Sourced Media Books, 2015. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M1937458938
Book Description Sourced Media Books, 2015. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. 1. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 1937458938