A Humorous Coloring Book: A Great Gift Idea
A UNIQUE COLORING BOOK TO RELIEVE WORK STRESS: COOL DESIGNS AND FUNNY SAYINGS ABOUT WORK AND OFFICE
This hand-drawn book by Mark Thompson has 40 exclusive doodle designs with cute, funny characters, alien monster cartoons and extremely funny, sarcastic, humorous sayings like:
- I wake up with good attitude every day. Then idiots happen.
- You! Off my planet!
- I am BUSY now. Can I IGNORE you later?
- Well, aren't we a bloody ray of sunshine
- Aw, did I step on your poor itty, bitty ego?
- I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
- There is no 'I' in TEAM, but there is definitely a 'U' in DULL
- Teamwork is overrated
- Never miss a good chance to shut up
- This isn't an office. It's HELL with fluorescent lighting.
- If Monday had a face, I'd punch it.
- You should smile more frequently. The boss likes idiots.
- Well, this day was a total waste of make-up
- Not Anti-Social. Anti-Idiot.
- When did ignorance become a point of view?
- I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
...and many more.
Simply put, it is one of the most practical and quickest ways to relieve stress, unwind and relax after a hard day's work. You can even share colored pages with your co-workers, pin them up in your office or, if you're feeling brave, present one to your boss.
Also, Work Sucks!: An Adult Coloring Book to Relieve Work Stress is a fantastic gift idea for a friend.
This book comes with free BONUS PDF pages.
Order your copy today!
(Mark Thompson's 2nd Book: "No Better Vacation: An Adult Coloring Book to Relieve Work Stress" is also available now)
Note: "Mark Thompson" and "Coloring Tiger" are trademarks of Carrboro Book Company, LLC.
Do you ever feel overworked and underappreciated? Do you have stupid co-workers and an unreasonable boss? Does your workplace feel like a place you can't wait to get out of? Do you need an outlet for bottled up emotions, rage and stress at workplace?
Friends, let's admit it. Work Sucks! Monday morning blues, terrible Tuesdays and hump-day Wednesdays. We are grateful when it comes to our favorite, Friday.
Your work may be stressing you out if you have to deal with any of the following:
- Long hours, heavy workload and tight deadlines
- Frequent changes in your duties and your organization
- Boring work and an inadequate work environment
- A terrible boss and insensitive co-workers
- Lack of proper resources and equipment
- Lack of career advancement and growth
- Getting paid less than what you really deserve
- Unreasonable customers and unreliable suppliers
This could lead to anxiety, discouragement, irritability and feelings of being overwhelmed.
So what can we do about it?
Thankfully, there is an easier way to deal with all this work stress. Yes, with Work Sucks!: An Adult Coloring Book to Relieve Work Stress you can color away your stress with 40 engaging doodle designs containing humorous comments, funny sayings and sarcastic workplace remarks.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.