AbeBooks has ventured into the kitchen and we're pleased to introduce our new Books for Cooks section. From new cookbooks, to rare and collectible titles, to books that inspired your grandma, you're sure to find all your cooking books here!
Dip your toes into this collection of cookbooks dedicated to the art of cooking with seafood.
We've discovered the world's weirdest cookbooks. From cooking on your car engine to receipes for insects and cooking in the nude - we've got some of the weirdest and craziest cookbooks around. See the Weirdest Cookbooks
Sara Croft, our cookbook expert, introduces us to a varied selection of ethnic cookbooks, a true adventure for your mouth! Read More About Ethnic Cookbooks
Top Tagged Cookbooks on LibraryThing
- Joy of Cooking, Irma S. Rombauer
- Better Homes & Gardens New Cook Books, Better Homes & Gardens
- Betty Crocker's Cookbook, Betty Crocker
- Moosewood Restaurant Cooks At Home, Moosewood Collective
- The Fannie Farmer Cookbook, Marion Cunningham
- How To Cook Everything, Mark Bittman
- The New Basics Cookbook, Julee Rosso
- The Moosewood Cookbook, Mollie Katzen
- Vegetarian Cooking For Everyone, Deborah Madison
- I'm Just Here For The Food, Alton Brown
What Are LibraryThing Tags?
Cookbooks are very collectible. Discover what were the top prices paid for cookbooks through AbeBooks in 2006.
See the List
Plus: Diet Books That Time Forgot Learn More About Diet Books