For introductory computer courses on Microsoft Access 2010 or courses in computer concepts with a lab component on Access.
Teach the course YOU want in LESS TIME!
The primary goal of the GO! Series, aside from teaching computer applications, is ease of implementation. This approach is based on clearly defined projects for students and a one-of-a-kind supplements package for instructors.
If you want the Book/Access Code order the valuepack listed below:
0132377802 / 9780132377805 GO! with Microsoft Access 2010, Comprehensive & myitlab with Pearson eText -- Access Card
Package consists of:
0132119560 / 9780132119566 myitlab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Office 2010
0138007713 / 9780138007713 GO! with Microsoft Access 2010, Comprehensive
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The GO! System: Designed for Student Success!
The goal of the GO! Series is to provide you with the skills to solve business problems using the computer as a tool, for both yourself and the organization for which you might be employed. When you use the GO! Series in one of your courses, you use a “system” that includes a textbook, CD, and Companion Website with tools like videos and self-study aides.
Student CD Package
The Student CD package that comes with your book includes a CD to help you complete every project faster!
• Student Videos help you visually learn the skills in each chapter.
• Student Data Files needed to complete the projects in the textbook.
• Project-based so you learn by creating real world projects, not by reading long pages of text or simply practicing features of an application.
• Very clear instruction directs you first where to go, then what to do, when completing steps of the projects to help ensure you don’t get lost.
• Visual Summary shows you up front what your completed project will look like, and a File Guide clearly shows you which files are needed for each project and how to save the document.
• Lots of large screen shots allow you to check your work and make sure you are on the right track at numerous points in the project.
Student Companion Web Site: www.pearsonhighered.com/go
An interactive web site featuring self-study tools to help you succeed in this course!
• Online Study Guide provides practice of the chapter material by answering auto-graded objective questions.
• Glossary of key terms reinforces terminology as you learn the language of computing.
• Student Data Files needed to complete the projects in the book are downloadable from this site.About the Author:
Shelley Gaskin, Series Editor for the GO! Series, is a professor of business and computer technology at Pasadena City College in Pasadena, California. She holds a master's degree in business education from Northern Illinois University and a doctorate in adult and community education from Ball State University. Dr. Gaskin has 15 years of experience in the computer industry with several Fortune 500 companies and has developed and written training materials for custom systems applications in both the public and private sector. She is also the author of books on Microsoft Outlook and word processing.
Carolyn McLellan is the Dean of the Division of Information Technology and Business at Tidewater Community College in Virginia Beach, Virginia. She has an M.A. degree in Secondary Education from Regent University and a B.S. degree in Business Education from Old Dominion University. She taught for Norfolk Public Schools for 17 years in Business Education and served as a faculty member at Tidewater Community College for eight years teaching networking, where she developed over 23 new courses and earned the Microsoft Certified Trainer and Microsoft Certified System Engineer industry certifications. In addition to teaching, Carolyn loves to play volleyball, boogie board at the beach, bicycle, crochet, cook, and read.
Nancy Graviett is a professor in the Business and Computer Science department at St. Charles Community College in Cottleville, Missouri, where she is the program coordinator for the Business Administrative Systems program and teaches within the program. Nancy is also very active with distance learning and teaches in face-to-face, hybrid, and online formats. She holds a master’s degree from University of Missouri. Nancy holds Microsoft® Certified Application Specialist certification in multiple applications and provides training both on and off campus. In her free time, Nancy enjoys quilting and spending time with family and friends.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall. SPIRAL-BOUND. Book Condition: New. 0138007713 Annotated Instructor's Edition. Your book ships within 24 hours or next business day. Bookseller Inventory # SKU0035593
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2010. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0138007713
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2010. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0138007713
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2010. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110138007713
Book Description Prentice Hall. SPIRAL-BOUND. Book Condition: New. 0138007713 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0057643