This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
If you need to know it, it’s in this book!
This revised 2013 edition of Cracking the AP Biology Exam includes:
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
· An overview of the subject matter changes made to the 2013 AP Biology Exam
· A comprehensive biology test topic review, covering everything from photosynthesis to genetics to evolution
· Strategies for the new grid-in and short free-response question types
· Review questions and key term lists in every chapter to help you practice
· Detailed guidance on how to write a topical, cohesive, point-winning essay
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Princeton Review, 2012. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0307946339
Book Description Princeton Review, 2012. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # MB00BG7N50S
Book Description Princeton Review, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0307946339
Book Description Princeton Review, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110307946339