Pharmacology Online for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process (Access Code), 6e
Corresponding to Lilley's Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 6th Edition, Pharmacology Online features a collection of self-paced learning modules that will enhance understanding of pharmacology. Master the basic principles of pharmacology...and more! Interactive Learning Activities and true-to-life Case Studies will facilitate understanding of how drugs work and how to administer them safely in the clinical setting.
- Case Studies show the consequences of both correct and incorrect choices, and provide rationales for incorrect choices.
- Case Study Quizzes test understanding of key content and principles covered in the Case Studies.
- Interactive Learning Activities provide need-to-know review of critical drug content in a fun, game-like way.
- Practice Quizzes for the NCLEX Examination provide practice in answering NCLEX Examination–style questions to promote success with the expanded pharmacology content of the NCLEX Examination.
- Roadside Assistance Video Clips use humor and analogy to bring difficult content to life
- Flashcard sets provide an easy-to-use, engaging way to memorize information about major drugs, drug classes, and pharmacologic principles.
- Care Planning Activities present brief case studies along with a care plan template for completion.
- Animations bring difficult concepts to life!
- An Audio Glossary presents both a definition and an audio pronunciation for more than 1,400 terms and drug names.
- A Drug Handbook serves as a convenient quick reference within the course.
- New organization to match the textbook helps emphasize the relevance of each Self-Study Module, video, animation, and more to understanding and learning key concepts from the text.
- Five brand-new, drug-specific Self-Study Modules go beyond the basic principles of pharmacology to focus on important drug content areas:
- Medications for Asthma
- Medications for Peptic Ulcer Disease with H. pylori
- Antilipemic Drugs
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.