The MCAT is a test of more than just the facts about basic physical and biological sciences—it’s an in-depth, rigorous examination of your knowledge of scientific concepts and principles, as well as your critical-thinking and writing skills. With the Princeton Review’s subject-specific MCAT series, you can focus your review on the MCAT topics that are most challenging to you. Each book in the series contains the most in-depth coverage of subjects tested on the MCAT.
Each chapter in MCAT General Chemistry includes:
• Full-color illustrations, charts, and diagrams
• Examples of general chemistry questions and their solutions, worked out step by step
• Chapter Review Quizzes and answers
• A real, MCAT-style practice passage with questions and answers
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
MCAT General Chemistry Review also includes:
• A complete glossary of general chemistry terms
• A general chemistry formula sheet
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Princeton Review, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Pap/Psc. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0375427945
Book Description Princeton Review, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0375427945