This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The MCAT is a test of more than just the facts about basic physical and biological sciences—it’s an in-depth, rigorous examination of your knowledge of scientific concepts and principles, as well as your critical-thinking and writing skills. With the Princeton Review’s subject-specific MCAT series, you can focus your review on the MCAT topics that are most challenging to you. Each book in the series contains the most in-depth coverage of subjects tested on the MCAT.
Each chapter in MCAT General Chemistry includes:
· Full-color illustrations, charts, and diagrams
· Examples of general chemistry questions and their solutions, worked out step by step
· Chapter Review Quizzes and answers
· A real, MCAT-style practice passage with questions and answers
· Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
MCAT General Chemistry Review also includes:
· A complete glossary of general chemistry terms
· A general chemistry formula sheet
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Princeton Review, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Pap/Psc. Seller Inventory # DADAX0375427945
Book Description Princeton Review. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0375427945 . Seller Inventory # Z0375427945ZN
Book Description Princeton Review, 2010. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0375427945
Book Description Princeton Review, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110375427945