This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This workbook has just been updated ready for 2012-2013!
Help students develop the skills they need to succeed on the FCAT 2.0 Reading test and the FCAT 2.0 Writing test!
This writing workbook will help students develop their reading comprehension skills and their writing skills. These skills are essential for performing well on the state reading test and the state writing test.
This workbook includes three sections that provide full coverage of the key reading comprehension and writing skills that students need.
Reading and Writing Mini-tests
- Mini-tests provide practice answering short answer and essay questions
- Covers a wide range of passage types and question styles
- Hints are included with questions to help and guide students
Responding to Literature
- Guided writing tasks teach students how to answer essay questions based on passages
- Includes a planning process for students to follow
- Hints are included to guide students and help develop writing skills
Guided Writing Tasks
- Guided writing tasks teach students how to approach writing tasks
- Includes all the types of writing tasks needed for the state writing test
- Includes writing prompts for narrative, descriptive, and explanatory writing
- Gives students practice writing short stories, letters, essays, and more
- Guided writing tasks help ensure that student writing will score well on state tests
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description CreateSpace Independent Publis, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111468027816