This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
A candid, real-world look at investigations, from crime scene to courtroom, shared by an ACTUAL investigator. No ivory tower theory. Just the real deal!
A seasoned investigator taps his years of street experience to teach you the:
- Core qualities that make for a great investigator
- Important legalities that impact investigations
- Crime Scene protocols that must be followed
- Best follow-up investigation strategies
- Keys to dealing with eyewitnesses
- Aspects of Interview and Interrogation
- Steps in solving Major Crimes
Each chapter includes summary questions for discussion and review.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Looseleaf Law Publications, Inc. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1608850234 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0748189
Book Description Looseleaf Law Publications, Inc, 2010. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1608850234
Book Description Looseleaf Law Publications, In, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111608850234
Book Description Looseleaf Law Publications, Inc, 2010. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1608850234