This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Having children means having questions...
Why isn't my baby rolling over yet? Will my child start talking soon? How can I get my toddler to eat her vegetables? When will my child be ready to use the potty? What type of preschool is best?
The Parents Answer Book provides the answers.
Parenthood is a time of overwhelming emotions-and questions. Like a wise, trusted friend, this comprehensive resource tells you everything you'll need to know to raise a happy, healthy, safe, and secure child, from birth through age five.
Newborn Basics, an illustrated introduction to infant care, helps you through the daily routines and quandaries that begin the moment you get home from the hospital. An "owner's manual" for new parents, it takes you from day one through the first year, when your information needs are greatest.
As They Grow covers physical, emotional, and cognitive milestones in a young child's life and underscores what you can do to promote your child's growth, featuring:
* Developmental timelines
* Q & A sidebars that address parents' pressing concerns
* "It Worked for Me" parent-tested solutions
* "Time for You" sidebars for new mothers
* "Dos and Don'ts" for handling tricky situations
Your Child's Health gives you all the tools you'll need to ensure your child's well-being with a thorough guide to good health, nutritional practices, and preventive care, including:
* A-Z guide to symptoms and treatments, covering everything from the flu to meningitis
* First aid and medical emergencies
* Special sidebars on "When to Call the Doctor" and "Pediatricks," original tips from pediatricians
Safe and Sound provides step-by-step guidance on creating a safe home and a safe environment wherever you go throughout your child's life, covering:
* Childproofing the home
* Outdoor and travel safety
* "Parents Alert" boxes that highlight specific dangers
* "It Happened to Us" real-life vignettes
The Parents Answer Book is the one resource every family should have on their bookshelf
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # M-0312263724