This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Learn How to Achieve Optimal Industrial Experimentation Through four editions, Douglas Montgomery has provided statisticians, engineers, scientists, and managers with the most effective approach for learning how to design, conduct, and analyze experiments that optimize performance in products and processes. Now, in this fully revised and enhanced Fifth Edition, Montgomery has improved his best-selling text by focusing even more sharply on factorial and fractional factorial design and presenting new analysis techniques (including the generalized linear model). There is also expanded coverage of experiments with random factors, response surface methods, experiments with mixtures, and methods for process robustness studies. The book also illustrates two of today's most powerful software tools for experimental design: Design-Expert(r) and Minitab(r). Throughout the text, You'll find output from these two programs, along with detailed discussion on how computers are currently used in the analysis and design of experiments. You'll also learn how to use statistically designed experiments to:
* Obtain information for characterization and optimization of systems
* Improve manufacturing processes
* Design and develop new processes and products
* Evaluate material alternatives in product design
* Improve the field performance, reliability, and manufacturing aspects of products
* Learn how to conduct experiments effectively and efficiently
Other important textbook features:
* Student version of Design-Expert(r) software is available.
* Web site (www.wiley.com/college/montgomery) offers supplemental text material for each chapter, a sample syllabus, and sample student projects from the author's Design of Experiments course at Arizona State University.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Douglas C. Montgomery, Arizona State UniversityReview:
"students will continue to find this book useful as a reference text long after the course they bought it for has finished." (Quality & Reliability Engineering International, , March/April 2002)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: new. Seller Inventory # think0471316490
Book Description Wiley, 2000. Hardcover. Condition: New. 5. Seller Inventory # DADAX0471316490
Book Description Wiley, 2000. Hardcover. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0471316490
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # S-0471316490