This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Second Edition contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Third Edition. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
* Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
* Organized around 42 main presenting problems, including anger management, chemical dependence, depression, financial stress, low self-esteem, and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
* Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
* Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV-TR(TM) diagnostic categories in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Third Edition
* Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO and the NCQA
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
As the Senior Author and Series Editor, I am pleased to announce that new editions of four of our Treatment Planners, Homework Planners, and Progress Notes Planners have been released. We have been working on them as a team of authors for over two years. I am indebted to my coauthors who have deep expertise in the clinical field addressed in each Planner. I salute them and I believe you will find their work to be of the highest clinical caliber. This new edition of the Progress Notes Planner is tied directly to the new Fifth Edition of its parallel Treatment Planner. Every Behavioral Definition statement and Therapeutic Intervention statement in the Treatment Planner is expanded on in a series of statements describing progress made in treatment. As the Treatment Planner is revised with new content, the Progress Notes Planner mirrors those changes in its content as well. So these books work as a closely tied set. The new Treatment Planner Interventions designed to assess DSM-5 specifiers as well as new evidence-based treatments are covered in this edition of the Progress Notes Planner. Arthur E. Jongsma, Jr. PhDAbout the Author:
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is the series editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners®. He is also the founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
DAVID J. BERGHUIS, MA, LLP, is in private practice and has worked in community mental health for over eleven years. He is the coauthor of The Severe and Persistent Mental Illness Treatment Planner.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # S-047145978X
Book Description Wiley, 2003. Paperback. Condition: BRAND NEW. Seller Inventory # 047145978X_abe_bn
Book Description Wiley, 2003. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB047145978X