This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Authoratative Answers to All Your Apache Questions--Now Updated to Cover Apache 2.0
Linux Apache Web Server Administration is the most complete, most advanced guide to the Apache Web server you'll find anywhere. Written by a leading Apache expert--and now updated to cover Apache 2.0--this book teaches you, step-by-step, all the standard and advanced techniques you need to know to administer Apache on a Linux box. Hundreds of clear, consistent examples illustrate these techniques in detail--so you stay on track and accomplish all your goals. Coverage includes:
* Compiling Apache from source code
* Creating and hosting virtual web sites
* Using Server-Side Includes to create Web pages with dynamic content
* Using Apache directives to configure your site
* Extending Apache using add-on modules
* Using the Common Gateway Interface for web programming
* Enhancing the performance of CGI programs with FastCGI and mod_perl
* Installing Apache support for PHP
* Extending Apache to run Java servlets or Java Server Pages
* Attaching Apache to a database server
* Using URL rewriting for increased request-handling flexibility
* Implementing user authentication
* Adding Secure Sockets Layer for enhanced system security
* Customizing Apache's log formats
The Craig Hunt Linux Library
The Craig Hunt Linux Library provides in-depth, advanced coverage of the key topics for Linux administrators. Topics include Samba, System Administration, DNS Server Administration, Network Servers, Security, and Sendmail. Each book in the series is either written by or meticulously reviewed by Craig Hunt to ensure the highest quality and most complete coverage for networking professionals working specifically in Linux environments.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Charles Aulds is a Linux professional and software developer. His networking experience includes 15 years of Unix and DOS/Windows networking, and serving as a Webmaster for the U.S. Department of Defense. Craig Hunt is a Linux expert who lectures regularly at major networking trade shows. He serves as author and series editor for the Craig Hunt Linux Library.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: New. Seller Inventory # FFF-5
Book Description Sybex. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0782141374 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW33.1597330
Book Description Brand: Sybex, 2002. Paperback. Condition: BRAND NEW. Seller Inventory # 0782141374_abe_bn
Book Description Sybex, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. 2. Seller Inventory # DADAX0782141374
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # E-0782141374
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # SX-0782141374
Book Description Sybex, 2002. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0782141374