This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Rental properties make up nearly 40 percent of the housing market, with investors increasingly interested in hands-on landlording.
Becoming a landlord is not for the faint of heart! As tens of thousands of new investors join the ranks of landlords each year, they need a mentor willing to show them the ropes. In this third edition, experienced investor and landlord Bob Irwin takes newbie landlords step-by-step through the process, explaining what no one ever bothers to mention about the landlording game. The Landlord's Troubleshooter is a clear, engaging guide that covers all the bases. It pays to start with the right property by analyzing the rental market. Then, active landlords learn proven techniques to:
* Find tenants who will pay on time.
* Avoid disputes using the sample forms and suggested language for every challenging situation.
* Deal with repairs, tenant problems, eviction, and security deposits.
* Understand liability, legal issues, and recent law changes.
* Cash out at the opportune moment to optimize the investment. The Landlord's Troubleshooter offers savvy advice for the hands-on investor. This do-it-yourself landlording primer addresses what to do to avoid mistakes when renting properties, and outlines the best practices of the most successful landlords.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A long-time real estate investor, broker, consultant, and landlord, Robert Irwin is the author of over 60 books on real estate investing that have sold over a million copies combined. He has written for several real estate publications, including The Wall Street Journal’s Real Estate Journal and Owners.com, and has appeared on hundreds of radio broadcasts and made numerous television appearances. Visit Irwin’s website at www.robertirwin.com.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Kaplan Business, 2004. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0793186013
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # M-0793186013
Book Description Brand: Kaplan Business, 2004. Paperback. Condition: BRAND NEW. Seller Inventory # 0793186013_abe_bn