This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get all the prep you need to ace the SSAT & ISEE with 6 full-length practice tests, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the SSAT & ISEE for Elementary/Lower, Middle, and Upper Level students
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing strategically
· Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Complete coverage of the Math, Verbal, and Reading sections for both tests
· A thorough content review of fundamental math skills and frequently appearing SSAT and ISEE vocabulary words
· A detailed syllabus to help guide your prep
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 5 full-length, in-book practice tests (2 for SSAT, 3 for ISEE) with detailed scoring instructions
· 1 full-length, downloadable SSAT Elementary Level exam online
· Practice questions for every level, subject, and question type to help diagnose your progress
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0804126291
Book Description Condition: New. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in NEW condition. Seller Inventory # 0804126291-2-1
Book Description Condition: new. Seller Inventory # BBB_newH_0804126291
Book Description Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0804126291