This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Each Problem Solver is an insightful and essential study and solution guide chock-full of clear, concise problem-solving gems. All your questions can be found in one convenient source from one of the most trusted names in reference solution guides. More useful, more practical, and more informative, these study aids are the best review books and textbook companions available. Nothing remotely as comprehensive or as helpful exists in their subject anywhere. Perfect for undergraduate and graduate studies.
Here in this highly useful reference is the finest overview of chemistry currently available, with hundreds of chemistry problems that cover everything from atomic theory and quantum chemistry to electrochemistry and nuclear chemistry. Each problem is clearly solved with step-by-step detailed solutions.
- The PROBLEM SOLVERS are unique - the ultimate in study guides.
- They are ideal for helping students cope with the toughest subjects.
- They greatly simplify study and learning tasks.
- They enable students to come to grips with difficult problems by showing them the way, step-by-step, toward solving problems. As a result, they save hours of frustration and time spent on groping for answers and understanding.
- They cover material ranging from the elementary to the advanced in each subject.
- They work exceptionally well with any text in its field.
- PROBLEM SOLVERS are available in popular subjects.
- Each PROBLEM SOLVER is prepared by supremely knowledgeable experts.
- Most are over 1000 pages.
- PROBLEM SOLVERS are not meant to be read cover to cover. They offer whatever may be needed at a given time. An excellent index helps to locate specific problems rapidly.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
REA’s Problem Solvers is a series of useful, practical, and informative study guides. Each title in the series is complete step-by-step solution guide. The Chemistry Problem Solver enables students to solve difficult problems by showing them step-by-step solutions to Chemistry problems.The Problem Solvers cover material ranging from the elementary to the advanced and make excellent review books and textbook companions. The Chemistry Problem Solver is the perfect resource for any class, any exam, and any problem! About the Author:
A. Lamont Tyler, Ph.D., is chair and professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Founded in 1959, Research & Education Association is dedicated to producing the finest and most effective digital and print materials in educational publishing, including some of America’s most popular test preps and study aids. REA’s wide-ranging catalog is a leading resource for teachers, students, and professionals.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: new. Seller Inventory # think0878915095
Book Description Research & Education Associati, 1978. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0878915095
Book Description Research & Education Association, 1978. Paperback. Condition: New. 2001 Revised. Seller Inventory # DADAX0878915095
Book Description Research & Education Association, 1978. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0878915095