This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Millions of people dream of one day writing a book, selling it to a major publisher and watching it climb the New York Times Best Seller list . For many that dream will remain just that...a dream. Not that they don’t have talent and determination but because they have not learned how the publishing business works...what it takes to get a book sold. The main difference between a published author and an equally talented aspiring writer is that the successful author has learned how to package and sell his work.
To demystify the process of getting a book written and sold to a publisher, Robert Bly draws entirely on his first-hand experiences as one of America’s most prolific published authors with a total of 45 books published and more under contract.
In How To Get Your Book Published, Bly for the first time reveals the immensely successful techniques he has developed over the last 18 years.
* Ten effective ways to come up with saleable book ideas.
* The eight essential steps to getting a nonfiction book published.
* How to write a winning content outline.
* Developing a powerful book proposal.
* Finding a literary agent to represent you.
* Negotiating the book contract including author’s advances and royalties.
* A look at the pros and cons of self-publishing.
* Directories of literary agents, major publishers, ghostwriters, editors and book doctors to help get your book into shape.
* Actual proposals for books Bly successfully sold to publishers.
* One complete book contract with Bly’s commentary.
* NEW Self-Publishing Options ...Print-on-Demand & Internet Publishing.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Robert Bly is one of America's most successfully published non-fiction authors. In the past 17 years he has had over 45 books published on a wide range of topics...and writing books is not even his full time occupation.Review:
"This book is destined to become another great classical work equal to Dan Poynter's 'The Self-Publishing Manual' -- Jerry Buchanan, editor, Info Marketing Newsletter
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Roblin Pr, 2000. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0934968144 . Seller Inventory # Z0934968144ZN
Book Description Roblin Pr, 2000. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0934968144
Book Description Condition: Brand New. New. Seller Inventory # ABE17088
Book Description Roblin Pr, 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110934968144
Book Description Roblin Pr, 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0934968144
Book Description Roblin Pr, 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0934968144
Book Description Roblin Press, 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0934968144n