This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Statistics for Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing is an accessible and comprehensive learning tool for nurses returning to graduate school or in a professional role. Peer reviewed and course tested, this text presents statistics in a readable, user-friendly format to meet the learning needs of students. The text includes key terms, critical thinking questions, and case studies incorporating research and evidence-based practice to help nurses connect statistics with everyday work in the healthcare field.
* Screenshots throughout each chapter guide students through applying statistics using SPSS
* Key terms serve as a tool to guide and focus study
* Critical Thinking Questions allow students to apply what they have learned
* Self-Quizzes reinforce key concepts at the end of each chapter
Accompanied by Instructor Resources:
* Save time with a Test Bank
* Plan classroom lectures using PowerPoint Presentations created for each chapter
* Review answers to Critical Thinking Questions and Self-Quizzes found in the text
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2013. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1449686699
Book Description Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2013. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1449686699