If you knew you couldn't fail, what is the greatest thing you would dare to dream? Is the job you now have the one you've always wanted? Do you work with the kind of people you'd like to work with? As personal success expert Brian Tracy can attest, it's not until you deal with the dissatisfactions of the present that you can move onward and upward to create the wonderful future that is possible for you. And it is possible.
In Reinvention, Brian Tracy reveals how every one of us is engineered for success, and with the right focus , can re-make ourselves and put an end to the chronic stress, unhappiness, and dissatisfaction we might feel in our careers and lives. This unique, life-altering audio book gives listeners an interactive series of exercises they can use to focus on what they really want for themselves, and:
- take control of their careers
- turn unexpected shakeups and turbulence into positive occasions for growth
- dramatically improve their earning ability
- develop the self-confidence to take the kind of risks that lead to rapid advancement
- decide on and get the job they really want
- set clear goals for their lives
- write resumes that get results
- determine their own salary range
We live in a time of rapid change...but also of unprecedented opportunity. This audio book supplies listeners with a proven system they can use to turn their greatest dreams into reality!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
How often have you looked in the mirror and thought, “Everything is perfect.” My job is fulfilling and pays me enough to enjoy the lifestyle of my dreams. The people I work with are ideal colleagues who share my vision of success, and my business or company is poised to capitalize on new opportunities and dominate its market.
Never? Perhaps it’s time for a change. A reinvention! It may sound radical, and it is. But more important, it’s possible. Human beings—every one of us—are built to succeed, and if we haven’t yet charted our own unique course toward satisfaction and success, it’s only a question of when we take the plunge. The process begins when you wipe out the unsatisfying elements of the present so you can move onward and upward—quickly and decisively—toward the wonderful, bright future that awaits you.
Internationally renowned success expert Brian Tracy has helped countless thousands of people literally reinvent themselves—just as he has reinvented himself over the years to achieve astonishing results in his own life and career. In Reinvention, he shares with you the same secrets he and others have used to embrace the future and create invigorating, low-stress, supersuccessful new lives.
As Tracy reveals, your own blend of talent, knowledge, skills, experience, insight, and ambition is unique to you. Once you recognize your singular gifts, the path to your new life will be clear. With Reinvention, Tracy takes you through a powerful 7-step process that you can use right now—and, if you like, again and again throughout your life, at any age and stage—to consciously create positive change in your life. The Seven R’s that hold the key are:
• Reevaluating. Learn when and how to take a step back and look at what is affecting your life in different ways.
• Rethinking. Learn how to ask the right questions and get the facts about any situation.
• Reorganizing. Discover secrets for streamlining every aspect of your work and life for maximum efficiency.
• Restructuring. Just as businesses restructure to economize, you’ll learn how to channel your time, energy, money, and other resources toward your highest priorities.
• Reengineering. Reduce and simplify the steps in any process, and learn how to identify those tasks that are best delegated to others.
• Reinventing. The heart of the matter. If you could (or had to) start your life and career over from the ground up, what would you do differently? Learn how to embrace this mentality—and live it.
• Regaining Control. Understand how you and you alone control your own life and destiny. Far from being a burden, this control is your greatest gift in remaking your life.
With our world in a constant state of flux, those who find success and true happiness will be those who not only change, but master change, create it, and leverage it. Profound, practical, and life-altering, Brian Tracy’s Reinvention will be the key to building your ideal world and securing your place in it.
Brian Tracy is the best-selling author of Focal Point, Create Your Own Future, The Power of Charm, and Eat That Frog! One of the world’s most popular and influential speakers on personal and professional development, he addresses more than a quarter of a million people every year.From the Back Cover:
The prospect of change is part thrilling, part terrifying. But it’s the key to finding success, wealth, and real satisfaction in your work and your life. Brian Tracy’s Reinvention unlocks the secret to literally reinventing yourself—drawing a line right through your past and starting over on the career and life you’ve always truly wanted.
This genuinely life-altering book will show you how to:
• Identify what is really important to you
• Take control of your career—once and for all!
• Target and get the job you really want
• Turn the unexpected and the seemingly negative into growth opportunities
• Increase your earning potential—beyond your wildest dreams!
• Develop the self-confidence to take the risks and the big steps that really pay off
Most important, Tracy’s 7-step process will give you confidence—confidence to take the risks and make the gutsy decisions that will bring you to a new place in your life, all while you keep your feet firmly on the ground.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Hachette Book Group. Book Condition: New. Brand New, This is an audio book. Bookseller Inventory # 1596592710
Book Description Book Condition: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Bookseller Inventory # 97815965927110000000
Book Description Audio CD. Book Condition: New. SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM AMAZON. New- great shape. Bookseller Inventory # 37O9AH0002AP
Book Description Gildan Audio, 2009. Compact Disc. Book Condition: Brand New. unabridged edition. 5.25x5.75x0.75 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk1596592710
Book Description Your Coach In A Box, 2009. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_1596592710