This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
- 5x5 graph paper, also known as ‘engineering’ paper has five squares per inch, so each square measures 0.20” x 0.20”
- This paperback notebook is 5.25" x 8" and has 100 pages (50 sheets)
Composition Notebook Features:
· Graph paper has many uses.
· It is frequently used for math or science purposes for teens and adults.
· The larger quad rule sized squared paper may be better for younger children.
· Design projects, mapping for board/video/roleplay games, designing floor plans, tiling or yard landscaping, playing pen and pencil games, planning embroidery, cross stitch or knitting.
· Some occupational therapists use squared paper for writing practice.
· Artists may use grids to copy pictures.
· Programmers, engineers, and scientists may prefer graph paper for notes that involve formulas.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want