This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
1. Chicken Soup for the Soul has always had a strong focus on seniors, with books on agnig, veterans, grandpaernts, grieving and other topics relevant to seniors.
2. Chicken Soup for the Golden Soul was published in 2000 and sold 905,000 copies.
3. With a new contemporary cover design, a new interior layout, and up-to-date stories, this book will have fresh appeal to seniors of all ages.
4. Books represent a new thematic experience, even for readers of past books, as Chicken Soup has tightened the content, and books contain only relevant stories. Out-of-date stories were eliminated.
5. Each book contains 101 stories recompiled from dozens of past Chicken Soup titles.
6. “Our 101 Best Stories” collection is an efficient way for new readers to obtain books covering Chicken Soup’s most popular topics.
7. Every book has a warm and moving foreword from Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen explaining the company’s rebirth and its return to 101 stories per book.
8. Chicken Soup for the Soul earned the Guinness World Record for having the most books on the New York Times bestseller list at one time.
9. Last year, USA Today named Chicken Soup for the Soul #5 on its list of 25 books that left a legacy over the past quarter century.
We know how it is to cross the magic 60-year mark and feel young at heart despite a few new wrinkles. We wouldn’t trade away a bit of our wisdom and experience to get rid of all those life markers. This is the first Chicken Soup book to focus on the wonders of getting older, with many stories focusing on dynamic older singles and couples finding new careers, new sports, new love, and new meaning to their lives. This inspiring, amusing, and heartwarming book includes the best 101 stories for today’s young seniors from Chicken Soup’s library. The book is set in larger print for easier reading.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Jack Canfield is co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which includes forty New York Times bestsellers, and coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation and peak performance and is currently CEO of the Canfield Training Group and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Mark Victor Hansen is a co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Chicken Soup for the Soul, 2008. Paperback. Condition: new. Seller Inventory # 9781935096177
Book Description Chicken Soup for the Soul 9/1/2008, 2008. Paperback or Softback. Condition: New. Older & Wiser: Stories of Inspiration, Humor, and Wisdom about Life at a Certain Age. Book. Seller Inventory # BBS-9781935096177
Book Description Chicken Soup for the Soul, 2008. Paperback. Condition: BRAND NEW. Seller Inventory # 1935096176_abe_bn
Book Description Chicken Soup for the Soul, 2008. Condition: New. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in NEW condition. Seller Inventory # 1935096176-2-1
Book Description Chicken Soup for the Soul, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # 1935096176
Book Description Chicken Soup for the Soul. Condition: New. Brand New|VCF. Seller Inventory # OTF-S-9781935096177
Book Description Condition: New. . Seller Inventory # 531ZZZ007GKT_ns
Book Description Condition: New. . Seller Inventory # 533ZZZ007GGR_ns
Book Description Condition: New. . Seller Inventory # 52ZZZZ007GGL_ns
Book Description Condition: New. . Seller Inventory # 52YZZZ005B4M_ns