This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Collector's Edition: No. 1,001-10,000
- The ""Collector's Edition"" shows Ali's torso with pink lettering.
- Limited to 9,000 individually numbered copies, each one signed by Muhammad Ali and Jeff Koons.
- Jeff Koons has created a photo-litho for the ""Collector's Edition,"" to be seen at http: //www.taschen.goat.com
- Over 3,000 images - photographs, art and memorabilia, much of it published for the first time - from over 150 photographers and artists. Original essays and the best interviews and writings on the Champ of the last five decades, from hundreds of writers, totaling nearly 600,000 words.
- XXL Format: 792 pages, including two gatefold sequences measuring 200 cm x 50 cm (80"" x 20"") and nine gold-metallic double-page spreads printed in silkscreen, opening each chapter. Measuring 50 cm x 50 cm (20"" x 20""), GOAT tips the scales at 34 kgs (75 lbs).
- Each copy comes in a silk-covered box illustrated with Neil Leifer's iconic 1966 photo, ""Ali vs Williams.""
- Bound by the official bindery for the Vatican, in pink leather, the color of Ali's first Cadillac. The bindery specializing in the most elaborate and oversized editions of the Koran and the Bible enforces the strictest standards of quality control and only several hundred copies can be assembled per week.
- Utilizing state-of-the-art digital technology, no expense has been spared to restore the original photographic materials to the highest possible standards. The results of this effort create unparalleled intensity and range in the colors, and exquisite tone and density within the duotone images.
- Eight-color printing on Galaxi Keramik 200 gsm semi-matte paper with gloss varnish on allimages.
- Prioritized delivery of GOAT commences in the Spring of 2004. As copies are completed they will ship to customers in the order in which the pre-orders were received.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description TASCHEN, 2004. gebunden in Kassette. Condition: Neu. 792 Seiten Text englisch - Topzustand - neu und ungelesen, handsignierte Ausgabe der limitierten Edition - Jeder Lieferung liegt eine ordentliche Rechnung mit ausgewiesener MwSt. bei Sprache: Englisch Gewicht in Gramm: 36000. Seller Inventory # 213080
Book Description Taschen America Llc, 2004. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M3822816272
Book Description Taschen, Allemagne, 2004. Couverture rigide. Condition: Neuf. Koons Jeff (illustrator). 792 pages, dont deux dépliants de 50 x 200 cm ; tirage limité à 9.000 exemplaires numérotés et signés par Mohamed Ali et Jeff Koons ; accompagné d’une photolthographie de Jeff Koons, "Radial Champs, de 50 x 40 cm. Size: 69.2 X 68.7 Cm. Edition Limitée. Seller Inventory # 007045
Book Description Taschen, 2004. Condition: NEW. Seller Inventory # 9783822816271
Book Description Taschen America Llc, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: Brand New. collector's ed. edition. 780 pages. 28.00x27.00x11.00 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # __3822816272
Book Description Taschen, London, 2003. Hardback. Condition: New. Dust Jacket Condition: New. Muhammad Ali is one of the most remarkable personalities of our time and the greatest sportsman ever to walk the earth. To honor this living legend, TASCHEN has created a work that is epic in scale and as unique and vibrant as the man himself. A worthy tribute to his life should reflect the scale of his achievements, and – GREATEST OF ALL TIME is fully up to that task. Seller Inventory # 090259