This third edition of Mathematica by Example is completely compatible with recent Mathematica versions. Highly readable and informative, this volume is geared toward the beginning Mathematica user, and focuses on the most often used features of this powerful tool. The book covers popular applications of mathematics within different areas including calculus, linear algebra, ordinary differential equations, and partial differential equations.
* Fully compatible with recent releases of Mathematica
* Includes CD-ROM containing all input used in text
* Focuses on the beginning Mathematica user
* Covers all the basics needed to get up and running with Mathematica, especially for use in mathematics
* Written by authors of several successful AP books on Mathematica
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Introduces users to new Mathematica features and applications in clear, understandable languageFrom the Back Cover:
A must-have for all Mathematica 3.0 users!
* Updated to be completely compatible with Mathematica version 3.0.
* Designed for Mathematica beginners; a valuable addition to ANY Mathematica user's library!
* New applications from a variety of fields, especially biology, physics, and engineering, are included throughout the text.
* Additional examples, especially in chapters one through six, should make this edition even more useful to instructors, students, business people, engineers, and other professionals using Mathematica on a variety of platforms.
* Step-by-step instructions for all Mathematica implementations.
* CD-ROM Enclosed! All Mathematica input that appears in the book is included on the enclosed CD-ROM, which will operate on Macintosh, Windows 3.1.1 and 95, and UNIX machines with Mathematica 3.0 installed. Please see your Mathematica documentation or contact Wolfram Research for specific system requirements.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # AIND-898
Book Description Book Condition: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Ship by express service to USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, UK, Germany and Netherland. Customer satisfaction our priority. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-190516-4344
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Bookseller Inventory # SHAK4344
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Bookseller Inventory # AUSBNEW-898
Book Description Academic Press, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 3. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0120415631
Book Description Elsevier. Book Condition: New. pp. 571. Bookseller Inventory # 46349479
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Ships from multiple locations. FedEx or DHL 4-6 business days delivery to your doorstep. Bookseller Inventory # 20JULY16APP-970
Book Description Academic Press, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0120415631
Book Description Academic Press. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0120415631 Brand New Book in Perfect Condition.Fast Shipping with tracking number. Bookseller Inventory # PVDA-BCNPD-07400
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801204156321.0