This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Art of Developing, Evaluating, and Implementing Successful Strategies! Successful market management depends on the manager's ability to think strategically, and to translate that thinking into results-getting plans. This best-selling text has been revised with new concepts and illustrative examples to show how to develop a complete management system. Using case studies illustrating conceptual models, this compact best-seller shows:
* How to conduct a structured external and internal analysis of a business with confidence
* How to develop sustainable competitive advantages by developing assets, competencies, and synergies
* How to make strategic investment decisions to generate growth
* How to organize to support strategies
* How to compete strategically in hostile, growth and global contexts
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
David Aaker is professor of Marketing, Emeritus at the Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley. He is a leading expert on brand strategy and strategic marketing. He is the author of over seven books for both the practioner and the student of marketing.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 1998. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0471177431
Book Description Wiley, 1998. Paperback. Condition: New. 5. Seller Inventory # DADAX0471177431
Book Description Wiley, 1998. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110471177431
Book Description Wiley. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0471177431 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.1111986