Now part of McGraw-Hill's time-saving, state-of-the-art Core Handbook CD-ROM series, this indispensable handbook enables architects, designers, builders, and engineers to design virtually any functional component for any architecture anywhere in the world. Key features:
* Contains the complete content of the Standard Handbook in a fully searchable Adobe Acrobat format
* Offers a complete collection of structural, mechanical, electrical, lighting, and acoustical data
* Includes 450 universal design scenarios, each of which describes the sizing of a different functional part of a building
* Provides more than 900 fully interactive formulas, tables, and calculations, enabling users to size each component perfectly and effortlessly
* Features extensive indexing that allows for instant access to specific data
* Both Mac- and PC-compatible
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Design ease, speed, and precision. Placing a vast and reliable collection of structural, mechanical, electrical, lighting, and acoustical design data at your fingertips, this state-of-the-art Book/Disk Resource solves an enormous range of architectural engineering concerns with ease and accuracy.
Featuring 450 universal design scenarios stocked with easy-to-use interactive formulas, innovative design, selection, and sizing of virtually any functional component of a building.
Fast Answers on Functional Building Components: From longspan steel joist systems to door hinges; from computerized building management systems to light dimmers; from vast HVAC systems to tiny sound attentuation devices; finding the answers you need is fast and easy. With a few keystrokes, the powerful software provides your specifications in seconds!
Like a team of engineers: In the office or in the field, the Standard Handbook of Architectural Engineering is like having a team of engineering specialists on call--with no phone message trees and no fees! This unique problem-solving tool--an ``instant consultant'' will quickly prove invaluable to every building professional who designs or specifies functional building components.
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want