The perfect companion to Dutton’s Orthopaedic Examination, Evaluation and Intervention. Also serves as a handy pocket reference for any physical therapist needing a ready source of information at the point of care.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
ORTHOPAEDIC EXAMINATION, EVALUATION, & INTERVENTION: A POCKET HANDBOOK
Mark Dutton, PT
The ideal reference for point of care
This well-illustrated handbook offers physical therapists and PT students ready access to essential information needed for an orthopaedic examination, evaluation, and intervention. Easy to carry in a pocket, the Handbook provides:
• Step-by-step guidance on the examination of each joint and region
• A guide for clinicians through systems review and differential diagnosis
• 200 fine line drawings illustrating key diagnostic techniques
• Decision-making algorithms for each joint
• Concise summaries of functional anatomy and biomechanics
• A review of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems
• Insights into key aspects of the examination, the evaluation, and the interventions
• The perfect companion to Dutton’s Orthopaedic Examination, Evaluation, and Intervention
About the Author:
Mark Dutton, PT is a Physical Therapist, West Penn Allegheny Health System in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is also an Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description U.S.A.: McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Soft cover. Book Condition: New. 1st Edition. BRAND NEW. SHIPS FAST!! SAME DAY or w/in 24 hours. EXPEDITED SHIPPING AVAILABLE TOO!! USPS Tracking Information Included FREE!!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-1471112045771
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0071447865
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_0071447865
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071447865
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800714478671.0
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071447865