The rising cost of college textbooks is daunting for students and often college bookstores do not offer the cheapest price. AbeBooks is a major online marketplace for college textbooks where students can save up to 90% off the list price of their textbooks.
AbeBooks offers millions of new, used and international edition textbooks. While going to college for the first time can be stressful, buying your college textbooks online is easy with AbeBooks. Our vast selection makes sure students don't have to pay full-price for their textbooks.
AbeBooks also has a 30-day money-back guarantee. It's cheap, fast, and easy to buy college textbooks online from AbeBooks.
Here are some tips to buying cheap college textbooks:
- Buy used textbooks – buying secondhand textbooks online offers large savings. Ask your tutor or professor if you can use an older edition to save even more. You can find older editions for less than $10.
- Free Shipping – AbeBooks sellers list millions of textbooks with free shipping. Find cheap college textbooks with free shipping and save.
- Buy early – Plan ahead and avoid buying just before classes start as prices rise when supply decreases. The best prices on college textbooks can be found early before school begins.
- Check by ISBN – Textbooks are updated every couple of years so search by ISBN to ensure that you receive the exact edition you need. Keep in mind though that older editions are often cheaper. What's an ISBN?
- Sell your used textbooks – Once you’re done with your textbooks, get some extra cash by selling them back through the AbeBooks buyback program. It’s easy to use, shipping is free, and payment is quick.