If you need to know, it's in this book! Cracking the LSAT, 2012 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing sections of the exam. It includes:
• Access to 3 full-length practice exams
• Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the LSAT
• A thorough review of all LSAT topics, including Logic Games techniques
• Key LSAT strategies and a breakdown of common LSAT mistakes
• Expert tips, hints, and advice
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Princeton Review, 2011. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_0375428267
Book Description Princeton Review. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Original. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0375428267
Book Description Princeton Review. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110375428267