About this title:
If you need to know, it's in this book! Cracking the LSAT, 2012 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing sections of the exam. It includes:
About the Author:
• Access to 3 full-length practice exams
• Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the LSAT
• A thorough review of all LSAT topics, including Logic Games techniques
• Key LSAT strategies and a breakdown of common LSAT mistakes
• Expert tips, hints, and advice
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.