Diet Analysis Plus 9.0 Windows/Macintosh CD-ROM
ISBN 10: 0495387657 / 0-495-38765-7
ISBN 13: 9780495387657
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Publication Date: 2008
DIET ANALYSIS PLUS is the market-leading diet assessment program used by colleges and universities. Featuring a database with over 20,000 foods that can be personalized with recipes, DIET ANALYSIS PLUS enables students to track their diet, generate reports, complete assignments, and gain a better understanding of how nutrition relates to their personal health goals. Students create their own personal profiles based on height, weight, age, sex, and activity level, and then track the types and serving sizes of the foods they consume from one day to 365 days. Unique custom and 3-day reports are among the many that students can print and analyze. Highlights of the new Version 9.0 include an improved interface for easier navigation, new assignments, and a questionnaire that accurately assesses one's true activity level. Available as a standalone product or in a bundle with any Wadsworth text for a substantial cost savings (Online or Windows/Macintosh compatible CD-ROM), this is a must-have for all who are interested in analyzing their diets.
About This Edition
From the Publisher
- The improved interface provides even easier navigation of Diet Analysis Plus. The homepage provides one-stop access to the profile, diet, activities, reports, and labs.
- A new Profile Questionnaire assesses the user's true activity level and more accurately determines the proper Dietary Reference Intakes.
- New assignments take advantage of the extensive database and provide critical thinking opportunities in addition to the previous reports. The user can copy a profile and make changes to compare and analyze various profiles to complete these online assignments.
- With the ability to create up to five profiles, a user can input a desired weight change to determine the proper DRIs to reach the desired weight goal.
- Featuring over 20,000 easy-to-find foods, the extensive database includes common foods, popular brands, regional favorites, international foods, and vegetarian options.
- Users can use the "Create a Recipe" feature to combine foods from the database to create recipes of commonly eaten foods, such as a homemade salad dressing. Recipes are automatically added to the food database and list of "Favorites."
- The visual month-to-month calendar enables tracking of food intake for up to 365 days and allows users to quickly see the dates where they entered food and activities.
- Among the ten reports, the "Macronutrient Ranges" report compares actual intake of carbohydrate, fat, and protein with the recommended ranges, using both a simple graph and a detailed table to the show the comparison clearly.
- A built-in tutorial provides an audio and video walkthrough of the main features of the program, including setting up a profile, tracking diet, and printing reports like the 3-Day Average report.
Diet Analysis Plus 9.0 Windows/Macintosh (9th) (ISBN: 9780495387657)
Quantity Available: 5
Book Description: Cengage Learning, Inc. CD-ROM. Book Condition: new. BRAND NEW, Diet Analysis Plus 9.0 Windows/Macintosh (9th), Wadsworth, The market-leading diet assessment program used by colleges and universities, "Diet Analysis+" enables you to easily create personalized profiles based on height, weight, age, sex, and activity level. Its dynamic interface makes it easy for users to track vitamins, minerals, calories, fiber, and fats in foods, as well as determine whether nutrient needs are being met. You can use this information to adjust your own diet, gain a better understanding of how nutrition relates to your personal health goals, and complete nutrition analysis assignments. Bookseller Inventory # B9780495387657
Bookseller & Payment Information | More Books from this Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question
From United Kingdom to U.S.A.
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.