Cellular and Molecular Biology
ISBN 10: 0808923587 / 0-8089-2358-7
ISBN 13: 9780808923589
Publisher: Elsevier Saunders
Publication Date: 2008
This highly acclaimed text is now more up to date than ever! The Updated 5th Edition features new information and free access to a full-text online edition, images, animations, and much more at the
brand-new STUDENT CONSULT website. Readers will continue to enjoy the current, concise, and straightforward approach to the field that made previous editions so popular. They'll understand the experimental observations that underlie the science of immunology at the molecular, cellular, and whole organism level-and explore the conclusions that can be drawn from those observations.
The smart way to study!
Elsevier titles with STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.
- Highlights the implications of immunologic science for the management of human disease.
- Features over 365 full-color illustrations that highlight important processes and concepts, and bring the three-dimensional structures of molecules to life.
- Offers a wealth of reader-friendly features including major concepts highlighted in bold italics ·
at-a-glance boxes that present specialized information and explanations of current technological approaches · a wealth of tables that summarize key information · a glossary of terms · a CD Molecule Appendix that reflects the latest properties of known CD Molecules · an appendix on immunologic laboratory techniques · and more.
- Includes free access to a full-text online version, a downloadable collection of full-color images, sophisticated immunologic animations, integration links to bonus content in other STUDENT CONSULT titles, content clipping for handhelds, and more - all through the STUDENT CONSULT website at www.studentconsult.com.
- Incorporates the newest understandings of basic science as well as the newest research findings.
- Includes new information on the organization of lymphoid organs and mechanisms of innate immunity.
- Presents enhanced, more straightforward explanations of subjects such as of antigen-presenting cells and the biology of T cell activation.
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.