This third edition of Mathematica by Example is completely compatible with recent Mathematica versions. Highly readable and informative, this volume is geared toward the beginning Mathematica user, and focuses on the most often used features of this powerful tool. The book covers popular applications of mathematics within different areas including calculus, linear algebra, ordinary differential equations, and partial differential equations.
* Fully compatible with recent releases of Mathematica
* Includes CD-ROM containing all input used in text
* Focuses on the beginning Mathematica user
* Covers all the basics needed to get up and running with Mathematica, especially for use in mathematics
* Written by authors of several successful AP books on Mathematica
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Introduces users to new Mathematica features and applications in clear, understandable languageFrom the Back Cover:
A must-have for all Mathematica 3.0 users!
* Updated to be completely compatible with Mathematica version 3.0.
* Designed for Mathematica beginners; a valuable addition to ANY Mathematica user's library!
* New applications from a variety of fields, especially biology, physics, and engineering, are included throughout the text.
* Additional examples, especially in chapters one through six, should make this edition even more useful to instructors, students, business people, engineers, and other professionals using Mathematica on a variety of platforms.
* Step-by-step instructions for all Mathematica implementations.
* CD-ROM Enclosed! All Mathematica input that appears in the book is included on the enclosed CD-ROM, which will operate on Macintosh, Windows 3.1.1 and 95, and UNIX machines with Mathematica 3.0 installed. Please see your Mathematica documentation or contact Wolfram Research for specific system requirements.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # USAND-947
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Bookseller Inventory # SHUB10023
Book Description Book Condition: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Ship by express service to USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, UK, Germany and Netherland. Customer satisfaction our priority. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-010412-10023
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Bookseller Inventory # 20150609-947
Book Description Elsevier. Book Condition: New. pp. 571. Bookseller Inventory # 46349479
Book Description Academic Press, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 3. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0120415631
Book Description Academic Press, 2003. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: 1. Getting Started 2. Mathematical Operations on Numbers, Expressions, and Functions 3. Calculus 4. Introduction to Lists and Tables 5. Nested Lists 6 Applications Related to Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations 7. Some Graphics Packages Selected References Index. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_0120415631
Book Description Academic Press. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0120415631 Brand New Ship Promptly.Please allow 7 to 14 Business Days to deliver you the book.We Ship via Dhl,FedEx,Ups,USPS.Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory. Bookseller Inventory # FBI#BCC#Z9187
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801204156321.0
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. U.S.Edition ,Brand New,Hardcover,Perfect Condition. Printed in English. excellent Quality, and customer satisfaction guaranteed. We Do not Ship APO FPO AND PO BOX. Bookseller Inventory # Amtmo2766