THE PHENOMENAL INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER – 1 MILLION COPIES SOLD
Transform your life with tiny changes in behaviour – starting now.
People think when you want to change your life, you need to think big. But world-renowned habits expert James Clear has discovered another way. He knows that real change comes from the compound effect of hundreds of small decisions – doing two push-ups a day, waking up five minutes early, or holding a single short phone call.
He calls them atomic habits.
In this ground-breaking book, Clears reveals exactly how these minuscule changes can grow into such life-altering outcomes. He uncovers a handful of simple life hacks (the forgotten art of Habit Stacking, the unexpected power of the Two Minute Rule, or the trick to entering the Goldilocks Zone), and delves into cutting-edge psychology and neuroscience to explain why they matter. Along the way, he tells inspiring stories of Olympic gold medalists, leading CEOs, and distinguished scientists who have used the science of tiny habits to stay productive, motivated, and happy.
These small changes will have a revolutionary effect on your career, your relationships, and your life.
‘A supremely practical and useful book.’ Mark Manson, author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck
‘James Clear has spent years honing the art and studying the science of habits. This engaging, hands-on book is the guide you need to break bad routines and make good ones.’ Adam Grant, author of Originals
‘Atomic Habits is a step-by-step manual for changing routines.’ Books of the Month, Financial Times
‘A special book that will change how you approach your day and live your life.’ Ryan Holiday, author of The Obstacle is the Way
"A supremely practical and useful book. James Clear distils the most fundamental information about habit formation, so you can accomplish more by focusing on less." (Mark Manson, author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck)
"Atomic Habits is a step-by-step manual for changing routines . . . Inspiring real-life stories." (Books of the Month Financial Times)
"James Clear has spent years honing the art and studying the science of habits. This engaging, hands-on book is the guide you need to break bad routines and make good ones." (Adam Grant, author of Originals)
"A special book that will change how you approach your day and live your life." (Ryan Holiday, author of The Obstacle is the Way)
"Excellent . . . I’m almost done with my PhD in organisational psychology and James did a brilliant job describing much of the science in psychology and neuroscience." (Inc.)
"I’d attribute about 60 per cent of my good habits to [James Clear’s] blog and this book is rapidly filling in the other 40 per cent." (Tim Urban, creator of Wait But Why)
"Zeroes in on the science behind building good habits and breaking bad ones . . . enlightening." (Business Insider)
"Atomic Habits [is] a new book by James Clear that I’m relying on to develop realistic goals." (Financial Times)
"In Atomic Habits, author and self-improvement guru James Clear outlines a practical framework for improving just about every aspect of your life through the power of habit. " (Globe and Mail)
"James Clear argues that the key [to changing your behaviour] is in making tiny changes that, over time, compound into large transformations. This book shows you how." (Books of the Year Fast Company)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.