Master the most important elements in urology with Campbell-Walsh Urology 10th Edition Review, the companion study guide to the most trusted clinical reference in the field. This review source, skillfully constructed by Drs. McDougal, Wein, Kavoussi, Novick, Partin, Peters, and Ramchandani, covers all of the core material you need to know and offers an efficient, reliable approach for board exam preparation. Interactive multiple-choice questions, self-assessment tools, an extensive image bank, and more are accessible at www.expertconsult.com.
- Rely on definitive, expert guidance from the same respected authorities that made Campbell-Walsh Urology the most trusted clinical reference source in the field.
- Assess and deepen your understanding of key information with answers and rationales for more than 2,800 board-style multiple-choice study questions.
- Over 2,800 board-style multiple-choice questions provide a realistic simulation of the actual board experience.
- Deepen your grasp of critical concepts by studying supporting pathology and radiologic images and understanding their correlation to key points.
- Benefit from the consistency of all questions, answers, and rationales re-written by a single author.
- Measure your proficiency with interactive self-assessment questions online.
- Access the complete text and question bank online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Get the most from your board prep by pairing this review with its parent text, Campbell-Walsh Urology, for detailed explanations and an enhanced learning experience.
Campbell-Walsh Urology Review is the best resource for preparing for the boards!
About the Author:
Walter S. Kerr, Jr. Distinguished Professor of Urology
Harvard Medical School
Chief Emeritus, Massachussetts General Hospital
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.