We're sorry; this book is no longer available. AbeBooks has millions of books. Please enter search terms below to find similar copies.
Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. Includes supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Bookseller Inventory #
About this title:
Synopsis: Access today's best physiatry knowledge and techniques―in print and online―with the new multimedia of Dr. Braddom's masterfully organized reference! Inside the book, a multitude of international experts document all of the latest advances and techniques, while maintaining the unsurpassed authority, accuracy, and ease of reference that readers have always appreciated. Online, you'll find the complete contents of the book, fully searchable · 1200 review questions and answers · weekly updates · video clips · downloadable patient education sheets · and much more!
- Every chapter has been meticulously edited by Dr. Braddom and his associates for consistency, succinctness, and readability.
- The importance of each topic is mirrored by length of its coverage, giving you more information on the issues that concern you most.
- A consistent chapter organization delivers all the content you need in a logical, practical manner.
- A new full-color page format makes the book easier than ever to use.
- Expanded material on sensory rehabilitation · interventional procedures · critical thinking in, and complications resulting from, alternative medicine · acupuncture · imaging · pharmacology · and manual medicine results in the most complete, well-rounded coverage of the field.
- Every chapter has been thoroughly updated, 50% have been totally rewritten, and 2 new ones have been added―including Integrative Medicine in Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Management Procedures―to reflect the very latest knowledge in the field.
- Evidence-based practice guidelines are featured wherever possible.
- Pediatric considerations are incorporated throughout.
- Completely redrawn artwork and illustrations make every concept and technique easier to grasp.
- The complete contents of the book, fully searchable, with references linked to their MEDLINE abstracts.
- 1200 review questions and answers that you can work with online or download to your handheld device.
- Weekly updates on important developments in the field.
- All of the images from the book, downloadable for use in PowerPoint presentations.
- Patient education instructions for key conditions.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
Today's best physiatry knowledge and techniques - in print and online
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.