About this Item
Quantity Available: 1
Title: San Francisco Night + Day
Publisher: Asdavis Media Group, San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
Publication Date: 2006
Binding: Soft Cover
Book Condition: Like New
About this title
Famous for its steep, scenic hills and its freewheeling West Coast spirit, San Francisco is a city of vibrant neighborhoods, world-class cuisine, dance-til-dawn nightclubs, and breath-taking views. Today's savvy travelers rely on NIGHT+DAY San Francisco — with its opinionated listings, insightful descriptions, and witty, intelligent writing — to get the sophisticated edge in travel. From the trendiest tables, hippest hotels, top shops and galleries to the hottest nightspots and coolest attractions, NIGHT+DAY San Francisco is packed with expert recommendations and insider tips. For discerning travelers, it's the details that make the difference. Night+Day signature sections include the "99 Best" of the city, three unique "Perfect Plan" itineraries, a "Cheat Sheet" of city essentials, a concise "Black Book" index, maps, and more.From the Publisher:
Night+Day's signature sections include:
* "99 Best" of the city provides easy to read, must-do overview.
* "Perfect Plan" multi-day itineraries help readers see the city the way they want to.
* "Experience" chapters and itineraries structured around each city's style, so you can travel in your own: hot&cool, classic, hip, boho, chic, outdoors, and more.
* Complete "Black Book" index provides a quick glance reference.
* "Cheat Sheet" of city essentials helps you hit the ground running.
* "Event calendars" highlight the city's most happening months so you don't miss a thing.
* "Leaving Town" provides the best recommendations outside the city limits, with insider tips and maps.
* Special section for business travelers and conventioneers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
All items ship within 24 hours. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
67 Fuller Mountain Road
Kent, CT 06757
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books
weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact
you to let you know extra shipping is required.
accepted by seller
Check Money Order Cash PayPal