Title: 1966 Colorized Mustang Wiring Diagrams
- Models covered: 1966 Mustang only
- Author: Ford Motor Company
- Format: CD-ROM
- Pages: 84
- Requirements: CD-ROM drive and Adobe Reader
- Activation: Activation required. Product may be activated on three (3) computers
- Operating System: Windows or MAC
- Manufacturer: Forel Publishing Company, LLC
This is an electronic reproduction of the original Ford printed manual. The 1966 Colorized Mustang Wiring Diagrams CD-ROM is a complete and comprehensive collection of wiring diagrams, schematics, and electrical illustrations. Compiled from multiple Ford Motor Company publications, this CD-ROM contains information from: 1966 Falcon, Comet, Fairlane, and Mustang Shop Manual (Form 7760-66, August 1965), 1965/1972 Ford Car Master Parts and Accessory Catalog (Form FP-7635B, May 1975), and the 1966 Wiring Diagrams (Form FD-7795P-66) and How to Read Wiring Diagrams (FD-7943-G). It is like getting four books in one! And, to make tracing wires easier, each wiring diagrams and/or schematics has been painstakingly colorized!
Each diagram and illustration is from an original Ford Motor Company publication and are the same manuals used by Ford technicians to troubleshoot electrical repairs. Developed in an easy to use format, this manual is designed for the novice and the expert. In addition, this CD-ROM contains one of the original Ford training manuals, How to Read Wiring Diagrams , to help those unfamiliar with how to read diagrams from the 1960 s.
Extra Bonus! This CD-ROM also contains a 30-minute video and manual from Ford s own technical training manual of How to Read Wiring Diagrams. For those unfamiliar with how to read diagrams from the 1960 s or 70 s, this additional information is invaluable. Product Features:
Product Security and Restrictions:
- Colorized wiring diagrams wiring diagrams are in color for ease of use
- 30-Minute Ford Training Video - "How to Read Wiring Diagrams" and manual included
- Complete Collection extracted from multiple Ford publications
- Adobe Reader PDF Format - The most popular viewer on the market
- Printable - Print only the pages you need
- Searchable - Search the entire set of magazines in seconds
- Zoom - Zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details
- Licensed - Our products are approved and licensed by Ford Motor Company
- Bookmarked - PDF is extensively bookmarked to locate articles in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee - We stand behind the quality of our products
- USB Flash Drive - Save the manual to a USB flash drive to use on any computer!
- Encrypted PDF - PDF file is encrypted and can only be viewed when activated
- Activation Required - Product may be activated on three (3) computers
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.