2010 Illustrated Coding and Billing Expert for Cardiology/Cardiothoracic Surgery/Vascular Surgery
Published by Contexo Media
Quantity Available: 0
Available From More Booksellers
View all copies of this book
About the Book
We're sorry; this book is no longer available. AbeBooks has millions of books. Please enter search terms below to find similar copies.
Used Like New, no missing pages, no damage to binding, may have a remainder mark. Bookseller Inventory #
About this title:
Introducing our 2010 Illustrated Coding and Billing Specialty Experts — chock-full of illustrations, coding tips and other valuable information to make your specialty coding easier and more efficient than ever. This is the code book you'll be reaching for again and again.
- FREE! CPT® Changes Webinar — join thousands of your colleagues as we review the CPT code changes impacting your specialty and detail the coding and billing strategies required to hit the ground running for 2010
- NEW! Online access — e-Links make it simple to stay current with any changes to the CCI edits and code-specific RVUs that occur during the year
- The most illustrations of any specialty reference — one for every CPT® code/code range — gives visual clarification for coding
- CPT® Alphabetic Index — find the right tabular section quickly
- Comprehensive coding tips — one for every CPT® code/code range — assist in making the correct code choice
- Powerful crosswalks — select the appropriate anesthesia code linked to CPT® surgery codes and identify medical necessity with CPT® to ICD-9-CM crosswalk
- 2010 CPT®, ICD-9-CM and HCPCS Level II codes relevant to each respective specialty — speeds up your coding
- Plain English Descriptions of all CPT® codes for the specialty — guides your code selection and verification and explains associated conditions or medical indications
- NCCI edits — helps identify which codes are bundled and which codes can be billed separately
- Code-specific RVUs — determine fees at a glance
- Pub 100 references, global days, assistant-at-surgery and prior approval requirements integrated with the associated CPT® code — code more efficiently
- Modifiers that are appropriate for each code from the RBRVS — know which modifiers can or cannot be used with each procedure
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Title: 2010 Illustrated Coding and Billing Expert ...
Publisher: Contexo Media
Book Condition: LikeNew
AbeBooks offers millions of new, used, rare and out-of-print books, as well as cheap textbooks from thousands of booksellers around the world. Shopping on AbeBooks is easy, safe and 100% secure - search for your book, purchase a copy via our secure checkout and the bookseller ships it straight to you.
Search thousands of booksellers selling millions of new & used books
New & Used Books
New and used copies of new releases, best sellers and award winners. Save money with our huge selection.
Rare & Out of Print Books
From scarce first editions to sought-after signatures, find an array of rare, valuable and highly collectible books.
Catch a break with big discounts and fantastic deals on new and used textbooks.
More Books to Discover