American visionary leader and psychic Edgar Cayce opened the eyes of millions of Americans to reincarnation. Now, some of his most astute observations on this fascinating subject are interpreted by Lynn Elwell Sparrow, including:
* The purpose of each lifetime
* How past lives influence your current choices
* Using your past life experiences to meet this life's difficulties constructively
* Past relationships-- soul mates, twin souls and intertwined past lives
* How karma and grace can heal painful memories
* Awakening artistic tendencies from past lives
* How dreams, speech patterns and reactions to fragrances or sounds can all be clues to your past lives
With this book as your guide, you can discover your past lives and develop your ability to make positive choices for life, love and happiness.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Lynn Elwell Sparrow has been lecturing and writing on the subject of reincarnation for more than fifteen years. She chaired the task force that developed the popular Cayce home study course, "How to Discover Your Past Lives," and has conducted seminars on "Remembering Past Lives" in cities all across the United States and Canada. She makes numerous television and radio appearances each year.
First introduced to the Edgar Cayce readings in 1969, Sparrow spent ten years on the staff of the Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.). Her work with A.R.E. included public developemnt and administration.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Harpercollins, 1988. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0062508229
Book Description Harpercollins, 1988. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110062508229
Book Description Harpercollins, 1988. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-002-92-0696000
Book Description Harpercollins. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0062508229 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.1026537