Integral transform methods provide effective ways to solve a variety of problems arising in the engineering, optical, and physical sciences. Suitable as a self-study for practicing engineers and applied mathematicians and as a textbook in graduate-level courses in optics, engineering sciences, physics, and mathematics.
- Special Functions
- Fourier Integrals and Fourier Transforms
- Applications Involving Fourier Transforms
- The Laplace Transformation
- Applications Involving Laplace Transforms
- The Mellin Transform
- The Hankel Transform
- Finite Transforms
- Discrete Transforms
- Appendix A: Review of Complex Variables
- Appendix B: Table of Fourier Transforms
- Appendix c: Table of Laplace Transforms
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want