This addition to the "Basic Science" series contains: multiple-choice questions conforming in format and difficulty to board exams; comprehensive explanations referenced to current textbooks and journal articles; numerous illustrations and complete bibliographies. This title provides a review programme for course work and for preparation for the USMLE Step 1, FLEX, and FMGEMS.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* 500 USMLE-type questions, answers & explanations
* High-yield facts reinforce key concepts
* Targets what you really need to know
* Student-tested and reviewed
PreTest® is the medical student's most dynamic weapon for mastering the USMLE Step 1.
* Designed to simulate the exam
* Reviewed by recent examinees
* Mimics the real exam, question by question
PreTest® is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it.
This one-of-a-kind test prep guide helps you:
* Get to know material on course exams and the USMLE Step 1
* Practice with 500 clinically-oriented multiple-choice questions
* Review key facts for exam success
* Build confidence, skills, and knowledge
There are plenty of answers out there. But only PreTest® delivers USMLE-type questions, in USMLE format.
Open this PreTest® for:
* 500 board-type questions
* High-yield facts for board and course review o Referenced answers with concise explanations
Great for neuroscience course review and exams, too! This Neuroscience PreTest® asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.
"Some questions on the USMLE seemed to have come right out of my PreTest®." --a medical student who recently passed the USMLE Step 1
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Mcgraw-Hill (Tx), 1993. Perfect Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 70519951
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800705199541.0