This basic text covers the fundamentals of radiologic technology programs - radiologic physics, radiologic protection and biology, and image production - three of the five categories of information tested on the radiography Registry exam. It is designed to present need-to-know material in a straight forward, student-friendly style. End of chapter questions in Registry format will be featured. Will not cover history of the profession or other non-registry material.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
THE BEST WAY TO MASTER THE FUNDAMENTALS OF RADIOGRAPHY
* Student-friendly coverage of radiologic science
* Full coverage of three out-of-five American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) topics-radiologic physics, radiation protection, and biology and image production
* End-of-chapter questions in the Registry format
* Perfect one-stop text for radiography basics-and for the Registry exam review
UNDERSTAND THE HOWS AND WHYS OF RADIOLOGY
* Explains the science behind radiology procedures, techniques, machines, and materials
* Straightforward, accessible style
* More than 170 illustrations
* Introduces special imaging techniques such as fluoroscopy, mammography, digital imaging, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and quality control
* Geared to what you need to know for the Registry exam
* Eliminates time-wasting material you don't need to know!
Radiologic Science, Student-Style
* The best way to learn how radiology works
* Perfect for pre-exam review
* Scientific fundamentals presented clearly, directly, and fully
* Save time with fluff-free text
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071364528
Book Description Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071364528
Book Description Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-132-82-0486000
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800713645221.0