Offering a comprehensive review of critical concepts in a question and answer format, this updated edition is a useful study aid for students preparing for the USMLE Step 2. All questions, ninety percent of which are in the form of case studies, follow USMLE Step 2 Exam Guidelines. This package also includes a new CD-ROM. This useful disk sorts questions by both body systems and USMLE categories, provides diagnostic feedback, and enables on-line registration.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* 1000+ USMLE Step 2 exam-type questions
* 2 practice tests
* Subject-specific chapters for targeted preparation
* Rationales for right and wrong answers
THE BEST INSURANCE YOU CAN GET FOR GREAT PERFORMANCE ON THE USMLE STEP 2
* The review that ensures that your real test is not your first test
* Practical, effective, comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date - the best preparation for the exam available
* The most time-efficient, trusted tutor you can find for USMLE Step 2
THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO STUDY FOR THE USMLE STEP 2
* More than 1000 exam-type questions with detailed rationales for both right and wrong answers
* 2 comprehensive practice exams for accurate simulation of the exam experience
* Subject-specific chapters for the most targeted preparation possible
* Covers: Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Psychiatry, Preventative Medicine
* Learn more in less time
* Evaluate your areas of strengths and weaknesses
* Reinforce knowledge, confidence and skills
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P11007137728X
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 4. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX007137728X
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-003-X8-2667002