This work is designed to act as a supplementary text for those using or beginning to use Mathematica, the sophisticated mathematical software system. Topics covered include calculus, linear algebra, ordinary and partial differential equations, discrete mathematics and more.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Introduces users to new Mathematica features and applications in clear, understandable languageFrom the Back Cover:
A must-have for all Mathematica 3.0 users!
* Updated to be completely compatible with Mathematica version 3.0.
* Designed for Mathematica beginners; a valuable addition to ANY Mathematica user's library!
* New applications from a variety of fields, especially biology, physics, and engineering, are included throughout the text.
* Additional examples, especially in chapters one through six, should make this edition even more useful to instructors, students, business people, engineers, and other professionals using Mathematica on a variety of platforms.
* Step-by-step instructions for all Mathematica implementations.
* CD-ROM Enclosed! All Mathematica input that appears in the book is included on the enclosed CD-ROM, which will operate on Macintosh, Windows 3.1.1 and 95, and UNIX machines with Mathematica 3.0 installed. Please see your Mathematica documentation or contact Wolfram Research for specific system requirements.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press Inc, 1992. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0120415402
Book Description Academic Press, 1992. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0120415402
Book Description Academic Press. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 2nd edition. 670 pages. 9.20x7.30x1.30 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0120415402