Guide to Molecular Cloning Techniques is a self-contained, state-of-the-art manual designed to meet the needs of the student, experienced researcher, and newcomer to the molecular biology discipline seeking an efficient means of obtaining a clone.
* Comprehensive protocols compiled specifically for this volume
* Among the topics covered
* Genomic cloning
* Preparation and characterization of mRNA
* cDNA cloning
* Screening libraries
* Identification and characterization of clones
* Methods written by 87 experts
* Editors' notes, overviews, and extensive cross-referencing
* Process Guide, a compendium of basic processes in molecular biology indexed for at-a-glance accessibility
* A problem-solving quantitative approach
* Emphasis on strategies for choosing alternative methods
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1987. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX012181775X