The correct procedures you need for frustration-free PCR methods and applications are contained in this complete, step-by-step, clearly written, inexpensive manual.
* This first-rate guide will help you
* Avoid contamination--with specific instructions on setting up your lab
* Avoid cumbersome molecular biological techniques
* Discover new applications
* Simply call our toll-free, 800 number listed below or cut out the coupon, fill in the blanks, and mail it to us with your check, credit-card number, or money order; We'll send you the book and you'll get your answers
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
How to Avoid PCR HellFrom the Back Cover:
The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a powerful new molecular biological method with widespread applications in genetics and disease diagnosis. With over fifty chapters of detailed procedures, this unique, comprehensive benchtop manual addresses the complete range of PCR methods and research applications. Equipment, reagents, and supplies are specified.
* Current and comprehensive study of PCR protocols, from primer design to multiplex PCR methodology
* Step-by-step procedures, with details on reagents and equipment
* Instructions on laboratory set-up
* Procedures for avoiding contamination
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1990. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110123721806
Book Description Hardcover. Book Condition: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # 0123721806BNA