The broad utility of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method is now within the reach of every researcher. Designed for use at the laboratory bench, this is the most comprehensive manual on PCR available today. Over 50 chapters provide precise instructions on procedures, with advice on primer design. All of the techniques described, from amplification and direct sequencing of genomic DNA through cDNA cloning and quantitation of mRNA, are tested, current, and supplemented with helpful notes and illustrations. You'll also learn how to:
* Optimize novel applications
* Avoid many cumbersome molecular biological techniques
* Set up the laboratory to avoid contamination
* This first-rate guide will help you
* Avoid contamination--with specific instructions on setting up your lab
* Avoid cumbersome molecular biological techniques
* Discover new applications
* Simply call our toll-free, 800 number listed below or cut out the coupon, fill in the blanks, and mail it to us with your check, credit-card number, or money order; We'll send you the book and you'll get your answers
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
How to Avoid PCR HellFrom the Back Cover:
The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a powerful new molecular biological method with widespread applications in genetics and disease diagnosis. With over fifty chapters of detailed procedures, this unique, comprehensive benchtop manual addresses the complete range of PCR methods and research applications. Equipment, reagents, and supplies are specified.
* Current and comprehensive study of PCR protocols, from primer design to multiplex PCR methodology
* Step-by-step procedures, with details on reagents and equipment
* Instructions on laboratory set-up
* Procedures for avoiding contamination
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1990. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0123721814
Book Description Academic Press. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0123721814 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0040540
Book Description Academic Press, 1990. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110123721814
Book Description Academic Press, 1990. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0123721814